How to Maintain Newly Installed Sod & Lawns
Keeping a healthy lawn requires move know how & attention they most people realize. There a many things that you must do to upkeep a beautiful lawn in Orlando, Florida.
- Water daily if possible, if not, as much as your county allows.
- Fertilize monthly with concentrated liquids vs time release granules.
- Never remove more than a third of the grass in between mows.
- Always maintain a sharp mower blade to speed up the healing process. This will allow the energy focus to shift towards root development vs healing.
- Check for bugs regularly, especially chich bugs.
- Perform a monthly irrigation system check up and run threw. Make sure all areas throughout the lawn and flower beds are receiving adequate coverage & pressure. Clean or replace irrigation nozzles every few months.
- Don’t allow bulky items to lay ideal for more than 24 hours. This could put a hamper on growth and stun the root development causing the area to decease.
If you stay within these guidelines you will be well on your way to keeping a healthy and beautiful lawn. If this doesn’t work, call the #1 trusted lawn care experts in Orlando,From The Ground Up, at 407-501-2107. We would be glad to assist with any needs.